The "Million Dollar" School

The "Million Dollar" School
Great Memories Here

Ogden High Tigers

Ogden High Tigers
"Need I say more?"

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Great Tiger Dive

There is Skydiving that day with Diana Jay Alder. Her FaceBook for the The Great Tiger Dive is below and she is calling out to all brave Tigers to join her:
Do you want to make this year memorable and give you something to talk about at our 50th reunion? Well, now is your chance. Come and skydive with us. Have you done it before?

If I get a group of 10 or more the rate drops to $170.  I need to know as soon as possible as the Cut Off will be July 9th, so get going!
My email is:
Dialder@hotmail.com,
FaceBook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=117803398233914&ref=ts

This is the web site for the skydiving company:
http://www.skydiveogden.com/

Here is a great Video to view.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grandma’s Gona Skydive

When I was young I thought, I’d live forever,
But, if asked to skydive, I’d say, “Never!”

As I’ve grown older I learned I was wrong,
And that life really isn’t all that long.

I’ve gone to college and worked hard every day,
I’ve raised my babes and helped them on their way.

So now it’s time for grandma to have some fun,
So watch out world because here I come!

Grandma’s gona skydive, just you wait and see,
There’s still a lot of spunk left inside of me.

I’m gona fly up high in the deep blue sky,
And enjoy the beautiful view as I float by.

You might think it’s a bird, a plane or superman
But, it’s just grandma parachuting ‘cause I still can.

Yes, Grandmas gona skydive, just you wait and see,
‘Cause there’s still a lot of spunk left inside of me!